Saturday 1 August 2009

Dr. John Cooke - Bali / California / France - Scum Bag

I say Dr. John Cooke of Bali, California and France "fame" is a defrauding scum bag. Please read the story here: Bali Children's Project.

My company arranged for thousands of dollars in donations to his "charity" which he directed go to his Balinese girlfriend's, the charity's operational manager's personal account "to save on bank charges". That money clearly never went to the charity / needy children. Thousands of dollars went to his bit of fluff in Bali.

Anyone think John Cooke is a good guy? So consider;
1) He has refused like a thief caught out to so much as reply to me about the problem.
2) The Bali Children's Project has not thanked me or the donors for the money; it appears the co-directors know what goes on and are probably involved in this / their own fraudulent scams themselves.
3) John Cooke refuses to provide proof that the money, thousands of dollars, went where it was intended.
4) John Cooke concocted a story for third parties that I had been asked to cease supporting the charity months before, though I never was and he can not show anything to substantiate this. In fact, at the time John Cooke now claims a termination letter was sent to me (no copy letter provided, no proof of posting provided, no signed for receipt - because I never received it of course, no reason for wanting me to stop getting the charity money, no explanation why John Cooke simply did not email me), I have an email from him thanking me for my work and gratefully approving a project I was working on to promote our relationship further.
5) Even if Cooke had sent me a termination letter, which he clearly did not, this does not explain why his girlfriend continued to accept donations for the charity into her bank account.
6) Dr. John Cooke, in order to try and cover his own nasty backside, to try and sustain his untenable pride and false piety, then went on to support someone who accused me of stealing the charity money for myself, when I could not as I am not in nor have an active bank account any more in Bali and the donations were paid directly to his "operational manager's" account. The money I / my UK company arranged for others to donate I could have taken for myself legally and legitimately anyway, as my company earned it (we got the people in Bali we earned it from to pay the Bali Children's Project instead, or so we thought), so why would I steal it?! I would not, it is crazy (especially as the facts are documented), but still, to be accused of stealing from a children's charity when I was actually financially supporting it tells you everything you really need to know about Dr. John Cooke and his friends.

If you want to contact him, Dr. John Cooke's published details are;
Château d'Alogny
86270 Lésigny-sur-Creuse
France
05 49 20 29 70

The Bali Children's Project
PO Box 171
Dutch Flat CA 95714
530 389-2167

After I filed a complaint against Dr. Cooke with the California Attorney General's office which clearly went nowhere because of the volume of complaints they receive about fraudulent charitable trusts in California (and possibly jurisdiction issues), I decided my last chance to have John Cooke face up privately for what he had done was to write to him and the Bali Children's Project in Bali warning I would publish the facts and name him as a fraudster if he did not reply. If there was any chance I could get the truth from Cooke and have the thousands of dollars I had donated go to where it was intended, this was the last one.

John Cooke received my letter and did not reply. I told him I would publish that he had deliberately engineered charity payments authorized by my UK company to go to his Balinese mistress instead, that he had defrauded the needy children of Bali, that he was a con man, a fraudster, a liar, a cheat, a thief, an abuser of children, a low life scum bag; John Cooke did not respond.

Dr. John Cooke of Bali, California and France; in any language, I say you are human garbage, have a bad day and a lousy life. May your insurance lapse and your "Chateau" burn down from a lightening strike, preferably with you in it.












































No comments:

Post a Comment