Saturday 11 April 2009

Fugly Bali BS; Big deal, so what?!

The claims and furore over Fugly Bali and Bali BS never cease to amaze me.

So what? Big deal!
I do not understand why people react to these sites the way they do. OK, I do not understand why anyone other then the nasty corrupt Indonesian authorities and people featured on these sites act the way they do.

Expats in and other devotees of Bali are weird. They have to preserve the notion Bali is a paradise no matter what, even though it is well documented Bali is chiefly an Indonesian hell hole (for the Balinese). Why don't these losers of western society get off other people's backs about these sites? How come they don't email and post forum messages of hate about the web sites for the UN, Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, Transparency International, etc., etc., etc?

Why do I get and see messages about how Bali's sons and daughters have been defamed by these sites? How it is somehow wrong to say bad things about Made Pastika, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, etc? It may be illegal to do this in Indonesia, which speaks more about Indonesia then Fugly Bali BS, but these web sites clearly are not based in Indonesia. Why do some people believe Indonesia's well documented poor and corruptly applied laws should extend past their national boundaries? For me I am not Indonesian, I thank God I am not Indonesian, I have no intention of visiting Indonesia ever again (but would love to visit Bali), I bless my EU civil and human rights, and Indonesia can take their rancid corrupt malicious law and shove it where the sun does not shine.

Is Made Pastika a god? Is speaking out against him an act against people's faiths? No, Made Pastika is actually some guy with a very dubious background, especially during his tenure as police chief of West Papua (which Jakarta has stolen for the vast mineral resources and now calls Irian Jaya) and as Indonesia's narcotics police chief. Why is it OK for westerners to speak out about western leaders and senior officials yet not Indonesian public "servants"? Why is it OK for Indonesians in Indonesia to criticize other countries and their authorities, which the Indonesians do against their neighbours with monotony, yet somehow it is not OK for westerners in their own countries to criticize Indonesia?

Why do the monkeys in office and uniform in Indonesia only have to beat their drums for masses of pie eyed expats and tourist devotees to go into their yapping fits? Invite me to a dinner party? Are there going to be any Bail expats or devout tourists there? Yes? No thanks! Even if the subject of Bali / Indonesia never came up, the prospect of conversations strewn with "Wows", enlightenment (yeah right you pot heads), beer made in the tropics (ugh), hair braids, fake watches and gaudy "art" would drive me nuts.

If the evidence published against the Balinese police and others were instead evidence against a western government or police department, there would be cries for suspensions, investigations and prosecutions everywhere. Yet the evidence against Bali's "finest" somehow is defamation, criminal acts by anyone who dares seek justice. Wake up, smell the coffee; this is the difference between developed societies with effective law enforcement / judicial systems compared with a third world corrupt nightmare of a country, where there are so many crooks in positions of power the law is "tailored" to protect them, not applied to all. Like all thieves feigning pious pillars of society, the problem of Fugly Bali BS is not that they publish falsehoods, it is that they publish uncomfortable (for the thieves and their supporters) truths.

From what I have seen, Fugly Bali BS only add focus (attack) to the truth, nothing else. The bleating sheep on western wages in Bali enjoying a third world economy with subservient smiling attendants, ignoring or even actively sweeping under the carpet the realities for the everyday Balinese (poverty, sexual abuse, pedophilia, beatings, rampant disease, rank health care, contaminated water, dire education, massive corruption, excessive civil and human rights abuse), hiding behind their foreign passports, Australian / Singaporean health care and plane ticket out of "paradise", telling others how much they love and support the Balinese (while staying in nasty Jakarta family owned hotels renowned for cheating their staff in areas of Bali illegally off limits to the indigenous people of the island), angry to the point of rage at anyone or anything which challenges their self-delusion; they make me puke, they are spoiled nasty freaks who help oppress the wonderful people of Bali, and I say Indonesia (not Bali) is welcome to them.

I "own" Fugly Bali BS? Get a life!
The wholesale corrupt civil and human rights abusing police of Bali love the procession of people (Daniels, Vierstra, etc.) coming in and back in to their offices to make further complaints / allegations that I own / operate Fugly Bali BS and other sites I do not; it allows these bent cops to claim they are doing a job and that continued complaints somehow revoke my right to the Indonesian Statute of Limitations when they do not.

Irrespective of Fugly Bali BS and these visits involving "donations" by garbage expats of Bali, the Balinese police would continue to try and get their clutches on me one day anyway. So even without all these fresh wallet lightening "Bali Updates", the Polda Bali would still act unlawfully against me anyway because on the sites I do own (and openly admit to it, like here) I say things they do not like about them, their bent "masters", their corrupt friends.

What more are they going to do to me if I did / said I owned Fugly Bali BS? Shoot me twice, three times in the back not once? Put my name on the Interpol watch list three times not once? Get a life, get a clue; if I owned / operated Fugly Bali BS I would have no hesitation in putting my name to this.

What gets me regarding the stupidity of the people making the complaints and the police themselves is that I said right from the very beginning, before the advent of Fugly Bali BS I was helping others publish their own web sites on the subject. I was quite open about helping others get web templates, etc. to exercise their legal rights. Then after the event, these dummies cite what I told them I was going to do for others as evidence Fugly Bali BS are mine!

Mr. Governor, Mr. President, Bali's mafia police, Bali's human garbage. You want to remove Fugly Bali and Bali BS from the Internet? So go and file a diplomatic complaint with the government(s) with jurisdiction over these sites (where they are deemed to be legally located)! What's that? You can not! Because these sites are not in the least bit illegal or unlawful?! So stop trying to blame me for being what I am not and / or attempting to shoot the messenger, deal with the real problem; Oh dear, you can not, because the problem is you.

Gob Bless Bali, may it free itself from these jerks soon.
God Bless the EU; Jakarta can rot in hell.
Have a nice day.
Mark Austin

2 comments:

  1. Good on you Mark. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All to familar..what a sad state of affairs.
    Good luck Mark.

    ReplyDelete