Saturday 11 April 2009

Tri Kuncoro, Bali Cyber Crime Police

Officer Tri Kuncoro is or was the head of the Bali police's cyber crimes department. Understand that "Cyber Crime" in Indonesia is less to do with Internet fraud and online prostitute sites as are rife in that country, but to stop people like me publishing things on the Internet the police do not like, even when what I publish is truthful and also outside Indonesian police jurisdicition (see my Indonesian Law / Balinese Police Abuse blog page).

Officer Tri Kuncoro is or had been in charge of Jack Daniels complaint of alleged criminal libel against me. Officer Tri Kuncoro acts outside the law and in fact has copied every single document in his confidential police investigation file, including my passport scan which was used to defraud me / my credit card (see: Roy Thompson Ubud Bali blog page) and details of my wherabouts in Thailand courtesy of an unlawful Interpol watch order (see Indonesian law bog page again), so Daniels could try to have me murdered. I can prove Officer Tri Kuncoro copies everything to Jack Daniels as Kuncoro is as stupid as he is bent (corrupt). Although he never responded to my Jakarta lawyer's demands to strike out the unlawful investigation against me, Officer Kuncoro did write to my lawyer about yet more unsubstantiated and false complaints / evidence against me by Daniels and actually, incredibly cc'd Daniels on that letter!





















Now, in case this act of copying Daniels is lost on you; legally, as the complainant, Daniels is entitled to progress and conclusion reports, but not to actual documents from what is meant to be a confidential police investigation file. The fact this police letter was cc'd to Daniels, the fact my passport scan (which was taken unlawfully by the police) ended up being circulated on the Internet (see Roy Tompson Ubud blog page), proves the police have given everything in their file to Jack Daniels of Bali Discovery Tours.

This police letter is sufficient evidence of collusion and corruption between Jack Daniels and Officer Tri Kuncoro so as to expect them both to be prosecuted under Indonesian criminal law. As I can not file a complaint with the police in Bali, I tried filing a complaint with the Indonesian Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), but they didged the issue and reprted they could not investigate a case of alleged corruption against a police officer in Bali as, wait for this, they did not have an office there!

No comments:

Post a Comment